Mr. Jay Freiberger, LucraWeb Co-Founder and Managing
Partner, is an information technology and systems specialist.
As a principal at his previous firm, INET Consulting
Group, he managed operations and solved complex business
problems for a diverse set of private and public sector
- Forbes, Inc.
- Rainbow Media Holdings, Inc.
- County of Rockland, NY
- Binder & Binder, LLP
- Agent Support Group, Inc.
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Jersey City Police Department
- Arena Oncology Associates
- SASS Foundation for Medical Research
- ARC Excess & Surplus, LLC
- Milleridge Properties
- North Shore Diabetes & Endocrine Associates
- Roxann Management Corporation
- West Islip School District
Mr. Freiberger received his B.B.A., Magna Cum Laude,
in Business Computer Information Systems from Hofstra
University and has earned twenty-four industry certifications
from best-of-breed vendors and institutes such as Novell,
Microsoft, Citrix, CIW, CompTIA, and LPI. He has also earned
the distinction of being one the first 200 Novell Certified
Directory Engineers in the world and is a Master Certified